This is mentoring session #2 with Nick – The Corporate Recruiter. Nick currently lives in New Hampshire but is in the process of relocating his young family to Texas and with one turn-key rental in his portfolio, he is looking to house hack a small multi-family.
Subscribe to our podcasts and THANK YOU for providing a Rating & Review on iTunes. It takes about 2 minutes with this link.
- Primary House Under Contract – Buyer Wants Most of The Furniture
- Facing Your Fears, Focusing on Constructive Criticism
- Atlanta is an Hour Away From Atlanta
- Being Honest When Cancelling a Hotel Room Will Cost You
- Radeon Air Inspection
- Stronger Offers = Larger Down Payment
- Using LinkedIn to Expand Your Network
Links mentioned in this episode: