BE YOUR OWN SOURCE OF FINANCING
Have you ever totaled up how much you pay in finance charges to banks and credit card companies for mortgages, cars, vacations, and student loans? It can easily add up to hundreds of thousands of dollars over your lifetime… and you’ll never see that money again!
What if you could fire your banker and recapture all that interest you’re currently sending to banks, credit card and finance companies?
Well, you CAN … using the same time-tested Bank On Yourself safe wealth-building financial strategy that I — JAY HELMS — use! YES! I BANK ON MYSELF!!
This strategy is WAY better than paying cash and being debt-free. (Sorry Ramsey, you got my train back on the tracks but after Baby Step #3 I realized I wanted more than you can offer.) If you’re like me, you’ll regret not start this strategy sooner, so read on to find out how it can help you reach your financial goals and dreams without taking any unnecessary risks…
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY BANKS AND CREDIT CARDS HOLD THE MONOPOLY OF WEALTH BUILDING WHILE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE THE ONES HOLDING A GREATER RISK?
Finance institutions pay you interest on your money, but the interest you earn is so small that you need a magnifying glass to see it… and then the banks turn around and charge you a much higher interest rate on the money they lend you. I get it, it is how the system works…until now.
WHAT IF YOU COULD FIRE YOU BANKER AND RECAPTURE ALL THAT INTEREST YOU’RE CURRENTLY SENDING TO BANKS, CREDIT CARDS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS?
What if you could become your own source of financing for your next flip, your next buy and hold, your kids college tuition or that RV you’ve been wanting to travel the countryside in? What if you even became private money lender for someone else’s flip or buy and hold deal?
AND WHAT IF YOU COULD HAVE A LARGE POOL OF WORKING CAPITAL YOU COULD GET YOUR HANDS ON WITHIN DAYS – NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
Imagine being able to have in essence a line of credit you control, that CANNOT be shut down during the next recession or credit crisis. You’d get access to the capital you need without having to beg a bank for money, fill out nosey credit applications or pledge your first born!
It’s even possible to use your equity in the Bank On Yourself strategy for your financing needs, while your money continues growing as if you never touched it! So your money can be working for you in two places at the same time!
THIS LITTLE-KNOWN BUT PROVEN FINANCING STRATEGY ALSO GIVE YOU ALL OF THESE ADVANTAGES:
- It lets you bypass Wall Street to grow your wealth safely every year – even when the markets are crashing
- Gives you liquidity and control of your money
- Protects your money from bankruptcy and creditor risk
- Provides an income in retirement that can last as long as you do – tax free, under current law
INTRIGUED? Your next step is to complete this form (takes about 2 minutes) and schedule a free 15-minute strategy session to find out if this financial strategy could work for you, your real estate investing and wealth building ventures.
SCHEDULE YOUR CALL TODAY:
THE PODCAST THAT MADE THE LIGHTBULB TURN ON AND ALLOWED ME TO BE MY OWN SOURCE OF FINANCING:
EPISODE #113: MARK WILLIS [ BANK ON YOURSELF 101 ]
EPISODE #159: MARK WILLIS [ BANK ON YOURSELF 201 – PART 1 ]
29 QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR POTENTIAL WHOLE LIFE INSURANCE PROVIDER
- Is whole life insured offered?
- Is what I have whole life insurance, universal, variable or something else?
- Is the insurance company mutually owned or stock owned?
- Is the insurance company’s customer service educated enough to help me with the ins and outs of policy loans (or is it going to be a nightmare every time I try to call customer service)?
- Does the company have a HIGH COMDEX rating (90+)?
- If I take a loan, will it affect my policy in the short and long term?
- If I take a loan, do I have non direct or direct recognition loans?
- If I take a loan, how will it affect the policy, short-term and long-term?
- Do I have Non-Direct Recognition loans (which crucially allows my cash value to grow even on the cash value I’ve borrowed against) or Direct Recognition Loans (which stop the growth of my cash when I borrow from the policy)?
- When will I pay loan interest (at the end of year or immediately?)
- What are my loan limitations (what they’ll allow me to borrow)?
- What is my loan interest rate on this policy? (Is it above industry average?)
- Is the loan simple interest all year long, or is it compounding against me?
- Does my whole life product pay dividends?
- Is the dividend based on company performance, with me participating as an owner, or is it merely “interest sensitive”, based on industry competition and pre-formulation?
- Has the insurance company paid dividends 100 years straight?
- Are paid-up additions (PUA) offered through premiums or just through dividends?
- What is the insurance company’s PUA load cost? How does it compare to other whole life products?
- What are the PUA limits and gotchas? (When and why must we reduce our PUAs even if we don’t want to?)
- Were any other riders available to help accelerate my cash value growth? (e.g. term rider)
- If I miss a premium payment, are there any protections? What will happen to the policy guarantees?
- Was there a Chronic Illness Rider or similar available? What are the fees for this rider?
- What are the limitations on Chronic Illness/ Long Term Care / Accelerated Death Benefit riders?
- Was there significant dividend variability (e.g. over the last 12 years) suggesting risk to future cash value growth?
- Will this policy MEC, and do I want it to lose specific tax advantages?
- Will both principal and gains be accessible tax-free under current law?
- What about the agent?
- Am I having to educate the agent?
- Is my agent among the 200 Bank on Yourself® professionals in good standing?