Today I’m joined by Holly Morphew. She is a successful Financial Coach, Real Estate Investor and published author. Holly began teaching personal finance in 2006 as a service project with Rotary International. She received the prestigious “Rotarian of the Year” award in 2007/08 for her work in financial literacy. After a successful career in real estate and finance, Holly founded Financial Impact in 2016. Holly is recognized for her unique approach to money, which reinforces core values while creating wealth. Through workshops, courses, and masterminds, Holly has coached thousands to peace of mind and confidence with their money.
Key Discussion Points:
- Hiking Fourteeners and Finding Plane Crashes
- Difference Between Financial Coach & Financial Advisor
- Missing Link to Financial Education
- Go To School, Be a W2 Earner, Consume Debt – NO!
- Establishing a Lighthouse Fund
- Consumer Debt is a KPI of Our Economy
- Know the Highest/Best Use of Your Time/Income
- Discover Your Impact Factor
- Buying Rental Properties on Credit Cards?
- Performing vs. Non-performing Debt
- Pillars of Financial Independence
- Seasons of Building Wealth
Links mentioned in this episode: