The W2 Capitalist virtual Mastermind Group is designed for anyone. Anyone willing and ready to do the work! From the just getting started to the 30 year seasoned investor with 1,000s of units and/or transactions notched on your belt, collaborate with link minded people from the comfort of your smart/computing device.
THE W2 CAPITALIST MASTERMIND IS FOR:
- Aspiring Investors not ashamed to ask their questions and learn from veterans
- Experienced Investors not ashamed to be held accountable to GROW
- W2 &1099 employees who invest as a side-hustle
- Full-time investors who are focused on other niches
- Investors (aspiring or experienced) who cannot confidently answer the question “who is my REI family?” If it takes you more than 10 seconds to name 5 people in your REI family, I’m specifically talking to you.
THE W2 CAPITALIST MASTERMIND IS NOT FOR:
- Investors who have all the answers and don’t need, nor want accountability to grow
- Investors who are surrounded by an amazing support group that, on a regularly scheduled basis, holds them accountable for accomplishing what they said they would accomplish
- Investors who are surrounded by the most amazing support group that does not allow them to slide, miss taking shots at opportunities, nor allow them to become stagnant in their weekly activities to build out their portfolio.
“I now know what it’s like to be surrounded by people who are doing what I want to do.”
– Cindy Byler
“It was more of a community that I was looking for and not one person sitting at the top…that’s why I joined the W2 Capitalist.”
– Brody Hough-Oakes
“Because of Jay, I now know what I want and how to get there. I finally submitted an offer because of Jay. Those amazing shifts happened because I know I have someone who cares about me, someone who wants to see me succeed.”
– Masha Klapanova
“The best thing I’ve done to be on this real estate investing journey is to be part of the W2 Capitalist Mastermind.”
– Todd Helzer
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE W2 CAPITALIST MASTERMIND:
- Virtual Sessions with a Group of Your Focused Peers
- Access to Exclusive Private Community
- Book Club – each month we’ll tackle a new subject and you’ll be challenged with daily thought provoking questions.
- Niched REI Focused Groups
- A Community of Like Minded People – Access to Individuals All Over the Country who are investing at a similar or higher level than you are.
- You, On the Hot Seat – each virtual session of your group, you’ll be put on the hot seat to tackle 3 Most Important Aspects:
- Tell us about your BIG WIN for the week
- What questions do you have for the group
- What can we keep you accountable to accomplish in the upcoming week (how did you do on your list for last week and be ready to be challenged by others)
- Join One, Access them All – Access to attend All Virtual Sessions as a spectator regardless of which Group/Niche you call home.
JOIN ONE, ACCESS THEM ALL – CURRENT VIRTUAL SESSION SCHEDULE:
- SINGLE FAMILY BUY & HOLD – every Monday @ 11:30 a.m. CST
- GENERAL SESSION TUESDAY – every Tuesday @ 7:30 p.m. CST
- GENERAL SESSION WEDNESDAY – every Wednesday @ 11:00 a.m. CST
- GENERAL SESSION THURSDAY – every Thursday @ 7:00 p.m. CST
- FIX, FLIP, WHOLESALE & BRRRR – every other Tuesday @ 7:00 p.m. CST
- MOBILE HOME PARKS – every other Monday @ 7:00 p.m. CST
- COMMERCIAL MULTIFAMILY – 1st Monday of every month @ 6:30 p.m. CST
For a look at this week’s schedule of calls, check out w2capitalist.com/events
“I’m in another mastermind. This is why I’m in two masterminds. I want to be around people who are getting after it with their lives. Not people who are talking about doing better, but people who are doing the work. The other group I’m in, is literally like being with a wet sock. You guys and gals are getting after it. I’m super excited that I’m finally with a group of people that are actually walking instead of just talking.”– Jon Hollingsworth, UPS Driver, W2 Capitalist Mastermind Member since Dec 2020
YOUR MASTERMIND EXECUTIVE TEAM
Tap on each card to find out more specifics on each Executive Team Member and the virtual mastermind groups they host.
“I can’t express enough how much I have grown in such a short time working with Jay and the other W2 Capitalists. We have focused on defining and tracking our goals. As simple as that seems, within 2 weeks of clearly defining my goals, my growth has been exponential. We have viewed closed to a 100 deals and made 10 offers. We have closed one deal and have another closing in a few weeks. I honestly need to consider thinking bigger with my goals!— Kim Surrency
Florida, W2 Job: Neonatal and Pediatric Critical Care Respiratory Therapist
“I wanted to update you all on my forward motion this last week. A couple of you challenged me on our call last week to do more, so this is what I have been doing! We put our most recent flip on the market Tuesday. In a matter of 24 hours we had 21 showings and 4 offers. This afternoon when our broker did our offer presentation, we had a total of 8 OFFERS!
We are under contract for well above asking and actively negotiating on 2 more flips and a buy and hold triplex. Thanks for the push!— Patrick Daniel
Florida, W2 Job: CyberSecurity Specialist
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When does the Virtual Mastermind start and finish?
The Virtual Mastermind starts when you sign up. You have to complete the pre-course work before joining your first virtual call. Virtual calls happen on a weekly basis and guest speaker calls will be announced when they are scheduled. No contract, you can leave at anytime but it is expected for a member to fully participate for a minimum of 6 months.
Do I need to have real estate investing experience to join the W2 Capitalist Mastermind Group?
No, experience is not required. The law of reciprocity comes into affect here. Ever noticed how most real estate investors aren’t afraid of taking on a mentee or teach you a concept? Teaching is one of the best ways for us experienced real estate investors to learn.
What if I am unhappy with the Mastermind Group?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
How often do we virtually meet?
Weekly via a virtual call (Zoom) and as often as you want in our private & exclusive Communities.
Is interacting with other W2 Capitalists members outside of the virtual call allowed?
Absolutely and highly encouraged. The exclusive and private group is where we chat and where daily & weekly challenges are posted but some team members have already swapped #s and had verbal 1-on-1 convos, invested with one another, helped one another analyze deals and their pitches. One-on-one interaction is part of the “Power of the Mastermind”.
How are W2 Capitalist members kept accountable?
Each virtual session you’ll have the opportunity to announce your self challenges as well as be challenged by others. This group is about taking action and encouraging others to do the same.
Why is there a cost?
Simply put, I want you to take this seriously. There are some minimal administrative costs I incur for hosting the calls and replays (in case you can’t attend when they are live) but mainly to deter anyone who just wants to check it out and not really add any value to the other group members. We exist to push one another higher.
How big are the W2 Capitalist teams?
We limit teams to no more than 15 members and as growth happens, we’ll expand into more teams so that everyone can build intimate relationships, gain knowledge and provide others feedback without getting lost in the “noise”.
Can I just join a virtual call?
No. You have to accomplish the prerequisite work before joining your first virtual call and those are provided through the course link, which you’ll receive when you sign up. Most people accomplish these minimal tasks in just a couple of hours.
I have other questions. Who do I ask?
Me. Best way to get in touch is through my email: jay @ w2capitalist.com or cell 850.610.0966. Send me your questions.