Our Mentoring and Peer Community, The Mastermind, Will Help You Successfully Invest in Real Estate to…
– Produce Multiple Streams of Income
– Create Financial Independence
– Build Legacy Wealth
OVER 80% OF OUR MEMBERS DOUBLE THEIR PORTFOLIO & EXPERIENCE IN THEIR FIRST 12 MONTHS OF BEING A MEMBER.
You’ve tried it yourself. You’ve listened to countless hours of podcasts, posted on the forums, and read an insane amount of books, emails, and blog articles.
All of this without receiving clear direction about what matters. The problem is you are not surrounding yourself with the right people. The right people will push you, hold you accountable, inspire you by their actions, and allow you to rely on the experience.
Our Mastermind was made with exactly that in mind. Whether you are looking to build legacy wealth, produce multiple income streams, or obtain financial freedom, the W2 Capitalist Mastermind will guide you to what you define as success.
W2 Capitalist Mastermind
a mentoring and peer community
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE W2 CAPITALIST MASTERMIND:
- Jay (our Founder) is your mentor.
- Over 20 Virtual Zoom Sessions each month with a group of your focused peers
- LIFETIME Access to the W2 Capitalist PRO community (not a Facebook group)
- Access to W2 Cap Capital – a private lending solution for members of the W2 Capitalist Mastermind and its partners.
- Niched REI-focused groups & calls
- Connection to supportive, motivating, and experienced investors all over the country who want to see you succeed
- Two, 100% Money-Back, Guarantees:
- 30-Day Guarantee: once you’re accepted and join if within the first 30 days you decide we’re not for you, 100% of your money back, is guaranteed.
- Double Your Portfolio in 12 Months Guarantee: if you don’t double your portfolio within the first 12 months of being a member, 100% of your money back is guaranteed.
“I now know what it’s like to be surrounded by people who are doing what I want to do.”
– Cindy Byler
THE W2 CAPITALIST MASTERMIND IS FOR:
- Aspiring Investors who are not ashamed to ask their questions and learn from veterans
- Experienced Investors who are not ashamed to be held accountable to GROW
- W2 &1099 employees who invest as a side-hustle
- Full-time investors who are focused on learning about other niches
- Investors (aspiring or experienced) who cannot confidently answer the question “Who is my REI family?” If it takes you more than 10 seconds to name 5 people in your REI family, we’re specifically talking to you.
THE W2 CAPITALIST MASTERMIND IS NOT FOR:
- Investors who have all the answers and don’t need, nor want accountability to grow
- Investors who are surrounded by an amazing support group that, on a regularly scheduled basis, holds them accountable for accomplishing what they said they would accomplish
- Investors are surrounded by the most amazing support group that does not allow them to slide, miss taking shots at opportunities, nor allow them to become stagnant in their weekly activities to build out their portfolios
“It was more of a community that I was looking for and not one person sitting at the top…that’s why I joined the W2 Capitalist.”
– Brody Hough-Oakes
JOIN ONE, ACCESS THEM ALL – CURRENT VIRTUAL SESSION SCHEDULE:
- SINGLE FAMILY BUY & HOLD – 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of every month @ 11:30 a.m. CST
- GENERAL SESSION TUESDAY – 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of every month @ 7:30 p.m. CST
- GENERAL SESSION WEDNESDAY – 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month @ 11:00 a.m. CST
- GENERAL SESSION THURSDAY – 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month @ 7:30 p.m. CST
- FIX, FLIP, WHOLESALE & BRRRR – 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month @ 7:00 p.m. CST
- MOBILE HOME PARKS – 2nd and 4th Mondays of every month @ 7:00 p.m. CST
- COMMERCIAL MULTIFAMILY – 1st Mondays of every month @ 6:30 p.m. CST; Underwriting and Deal Reviews happen weekly, Fridays @ 10:30 a.m. CST
- LADIES NIGHT – 2nd Wednesday of every month @ 7:30 p.m. CST
- SHORT TERM RENTAL – 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month @ 7:30 p.m. CST
For a look at this week’s schedule of calls, check out w2capitalist.com/events
“Because of Jay, I now know what I want and how to get there. I finally submitted an offer because of Jay. Those amazing shifts happened because I know I have someone who cares about me, someone who wants to see me succeed.”
– Masha Klapanova
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When does the Virtual Mastermind start and finish?
The Virtual Mastermind starts when you sign up. You have to complete the pre-course work before joining your first virtual call. Virtual calls happen on a weekly basis and guest speaker calls will be announced when they are scheduled. No contract, you can leave at any time but it is expected for a member to fully participate for a minimum of 6 months. 80% of our Members who actively participate in the Mastermind for a year, more than double their portfolio.
Do I need to have real estate investing experience to join the W2 Capitalist Mastermind Group?
No, experience is not required. The law of reciprocity comes into effect here. Ever noticed how most experienced real estate investors aren’t afraid of taking on a mentee or teaching you a concept? Teaching is one of the best ways for us experienced real estate investors to learn.
What if I am unhappy with the Mastermind Group?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
How often do we virtually meet?
Weekly via a virtual call (Zoom) and as often as you want in our private & exclusive community. For a full list of meeting times and places, check out W2Capitalist.com/events .
Is interacting with other W2 Capitalists members outside of the virtual call allowed?
Absolutely and highly encouraged. The exclusive and private group is where we chat and where daily & weekly challenges are posted but some team members have already swapped #s and had verbal 1-on-1 convos, invested with one another, and helped one another analyze deals and their pitches. One-on-one interaction is part of the “Power of the Mastermind”.
How are W2 Capitalist members kept accountable?
In each virtual session, you’ll have the opportunity to announce your self-challenges as well as be challenged by others. This group is about taking action and encouraging others to do the same.
Why is there a cost?
Simply put, I want you to take this seriously. There are some minimal administrative costs I incur for hosting the calls and replays (in case you can’t attend when they are live) but mainly to deter anyone who just wants to check it out and not really add any value to the other group members. We exist to push one another higher.
How big are the W2 Capitalist teams?
We limit teams to no more than 15 members and as growth happens, we’ll expand into more teams so that everyone can build intimate relationships, gain knowledge and provide others feedback without getting lost in the “noise”.
Can I just join a virtual call?
No. You have to accomplish the prerequisite work before joining your first virtual call and those are provided through the course link, which you’ll receive when you sign up. Most people accomplish these minimal tasks in just a couple of hours.
I have other questions. Who do I ask?
Schedule a chat with Jay. Here’s access to his calendar.
“I’m in another mastermind. This is why I’m in two masterminds. I want to be around people who are getting after it with their lives. Not people who are talking about doing better, but people who are doing the work. The other group I’m in, is literally like being with a wet sock. You guys and gals are getting after it. I’m super excited that I’m finally with a group of people that are actually walking instead of just talking.”– Jon Hollingsworth, UPS Driver, W2 Capitalist Mastermind Member since Dec 2020
“The best thing I’ve done to be on this real estate investing journey is to be part of the W2 Capitalist Mastermind.”
– Todd Helzer
“I can’t express enough how much I have grown in such a short time working with Jay and the other W2 Capitalists. We have focused on defining and tracking our goals. As simple as that seems, within 2 weeks of clearly defining my goals, my growth has been exponential. We have viewed closed to a 100 deals and made 10 offers. We have closed one deal and have another closing in a few weeks. I honestly need to consider thinking bigger with my goals!— Kim Surrency
Florida, W2 Job: Neonatal and Pediatric Critical Care Respiratory Therapist
“I wanted to update you all on my forward motion this last week. A couple of you challenged me on our call last week to do more, so this is what I have been doing! We put our most recent flip on the market Tuesday. In a matter of 24 hours we had 21 showings and 4 offers. This afternoon when our broker did our offer presentation, we had a total of 8 OFFERS!
We are under contract for well above asking and actively negotiating on 2 more flips and a buy and hold triplex. Thanks for the push!— Patrick Daniel
Florida, W2 Job: CyberSecurity Specialist