Today I’m joined by Eric, small business owner near Palm Springs, FL, for his first recorded mentoring session. Eric has never purchased a house but is anxious to get into REI so he can pursue more time being a missionary with his church and other organizations he is involved.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad is foundational, required read.
- Real Estate puts a positive mark in your asset column that helps with tax liability.
- The phrases Forever Home & Dream Home are absolutely obnoxious.
- Goals change as you progress through chapters in your life.
- Eric walks a duplex with an inexperienced Realtor.
- Eric looks for partners for a down payment.
Links mentioned in this episode: