LOOKING FORWARD TO A POWERFUL CONVERSATION!
I’m SUPER PUMPED you’re coming on the show and grateful for your willingness to share your knowledge with the W2 Capitalist Community and be a part of this movement. Be sure to make your way through the pre-recording checklist before booking your spot.
NOTE: Season 4, the 2022 Season of the W2 Capitalist Podcast is recorded LIVE in front of virtual attendees (think webinar style). We’ll spend 30 minutes on the interview and then transition to a Q&A session with the attendees for ~15 minutes. Recordings happen at 11 a.m. CST on the 2nd Friday of every month.
If you have any questions about the format or style don’t hesitate to reach out (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Below is access to my recording calendar. Just pick the available date and time that works best for you and confirm. Here is a checklist to help ensure we can make the most of our time together:
- Send Bio & Headshot to email@example.com
- So you’re familiar with the flow & what makes an extremely successful episode for the W2 Capitalist audience, below are currently the top 3 episodes. Listening to them will help ensure your episode is a YUGE success!
- On the day we record, be sure to have access to a high-quality, background noise-reducing microphone, and earbuds to help improve sound quality and reduce the amount of feedback. My setup: Microphone / Earbuds
- Leave a Rating (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ) & Review (written comment) on iTunes: http://bit.ly/w2cITunes. Leaving a Rating and Review takes approx. 2 minutes and helps boost the visibility of the show which in turn, will make your episode even more popular on iTunes.
- Book your recording time below. Since our podcast is recorded live in front of virtual attendees, be sure to book a date where you know you’ll be able to participate. Also, life happens and we’ll pivot as needed.