In this episode of The Best Job For a Real Estate Investor, I’m joined by Michael Zuber and Jamie O’Brien, both traveling salesman but at different points in their careers.
Michael has been investing for 15 Years through his One Rental At A Time concept, has now retired from his successful W2 career and focusing on real estate full time. Jamie is at the opposite end of the spectrum by recently expanded his sales territory and been investing for just a couple of years.
After talking with Michael and Jamie, I’m CONVINCED that being a Traveling Salesman IS THE BEST JOB when it comes to investing in real estate on the side. And THE BEST part of this conversation happens toward the end, so be sure to stay until then or skip ahead.
- Difference between a “rookie” race horse and a grey haired stud in the barn.
- “One of the worst days of my life was receiving a Platinum Travel Rewards Cards.”
- Know YOUR investing criteria.
- Thriving through a real estate downturn; not just living but thriving through the 2008 crisis.
If you think you have THE BEST JOB to invest in real estate on the side, and aren’t camera shy. I want to talk with you. Let’s connect.
- Contact Jamie O’Brien: O’Brien Homes on Facebook | Jamie on Facebook | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Michael Zuber: Michael on Facebook | One Rental At A Time YouTube Channel
- One Rental At A Time: The Journey to Financial Independence through Real Estate Investing by Michael Zuber
- W2 Capitalist Mastermind Group
- Real Estate Investing for the W2 Employee (Facebook Group)
The Best Job Series:
- Auditor: The Best Job For A Real Estate Investor
- Financial Analyst: The Best Job For A Real Estate Investor
- Firefighter: The Best Job For A Real Estate Investor
- General Contractor: The Best Job For A Real Estate Investor
- Serving in the Military: The Best Job For A Real Estate Investor
Think you have the best job to have REI as a side hustle? Contact me.