THE W2 CAPITALIST MULTIFAMILY MASTERMIND GROUP IS LED BY…
GWYETH SMITH – Gwyeth has a BS in Economics from James Madison University. He began building a real estate portfolio in 2016 with private acquisition of small to medium sized multi-family. He later transitioned to larger multi-family properties as a limited partner, then as a co-sponsor and finally as a sponsor. At the same time, he successfully joint ventured and served as key principal on other multi-family projects.
In 2019, Gwyeth and his wife founded Rustic Capital, a private equity investment firm. In 2020, he co-founded New Wave Capital which was the result of a successful join ventures with the same partners.
GWYETH’S INVESTING EXPERIENCE:
- COLUMBUS 194, Columbus, OH (194 Units)
OWNER / OPERATOR
- PARKSIDE APARTMENTS, Jeffersonville, IN (42 Units)
- THE WESTPORT, Aspinwall, PA (13 Units)
- BROOKLAWN SPRINGS, Dallas, TX (348 Units)
- UNIVERSITY GARDENS, Waxohachie, TX (104 Units)
- REFLECTIONS AT VALLEY RANCH, Irvine, TX (212 Units)
- THE LANDINGS, Johnson City, TN (49 Units)
- EXCHANGE 7272, Dallas, TX (436 Units)
- WESTMOOR, Dallas, TX (350 Units)
A mastermind group is a peer-to-peer mentoring concept used to help its members solve their problems with input and advice from the other group members. Inspired by Napoleon Hill’s book Think and Grow Rich and put to action utilizing The 12 Week Year by Brian Moran.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Weekly Virtual Sessions with a Group of Your Focused Peers
- Access to Exclusive Private Community
- Book Club – each month we’ll tackle a new subject and you’ll be challenged with daily though provoking questions.
- Niched REI Focused Groups
- A Community of Like Minded People – Access to Individuals All Over the Country who are investing at a similar or higher level than you are.
- Join One, Join them All – Access to attend All Virtual Sessions as a spectator regardless of which Group/Niche you call home.
- You, On the Hot Seat – each virtual session of your group, you’ll be put on the hot seat to tackle 3 Most Important Aspects:
- Tell us about your BIG WIN for the week
- What questions do you have for the group
- What can we keep you accountable to accomplish in the upcoming week (how did you do on your list for last week and be ready to be challenged by others)
THE EXPERIENCE AND NON-EXPERIENCE OF THE CURRENT MASTERMIND MEMBERS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
When does the Virtual Mastermind start and finish?
The Virtual Mastermind starts when you sign up. You have to complete the pre-course work before joining your first virtual call. Virtual calls happen on a weekly basis and guest speaker calls will be announced when they are scheduled. No contract, you can leave at anytime but it is expected for a member to fully participate for a minimum of 6 months.
Do I need to have real estate investing experience to join the W2 Capitalist Mastermind Group?
No, experience is not required. The law of reciprocity comes into affect here. Ever noticed how most real estate investors aren’t afraid of taking on a mentee or teach you a concept? Teaching is one of the best ways for us experienced real estate investors to learn.
What if I am unhappy with the Mastermind Group?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
How often do we virtually meet?
Weekly via a virtual call (Zoom) and as often as you want in our private & exclusive Communities.
Is interacting with other W2 Capitalists members outside of the virtual call allowed?
Absolutely and highly encouraged. The exclusive and private group is where we chat and where daily & weekly challenges are posted but some team members have already swapped #s and had verbal 1-on-1 convos, invested with one another, helped one another analyze deals and their pitches. One-on-one interaction is part of the “Power of the Mastermind”.
How are W2 Capitalist members kept accountable?
Each virtual session you’ll have the opportunity to announce your self challenges as well as be challenged by others. This group is about taking action and encouraging others to do the same.
Why is there a cost?
Simply put, I want you to take this seriously. There are some minimal administrative costs I incur for hosting the calls and replays (in case you can’t attend when they are live) but mainly to deter anyone who just wants to check it out and not really add any value to the other group members. We exist to push one another higher.
How big are the W2 Capitalist teams?
We limit teams to no more than 15 members and as growth happens, we’ll expand into more teams so that everyone can build intimate relationships, gain knowledge and provide others feedback without getting lost in the “noise”.
Can I just join a virtual call?
No. You have to accomplish the prerequisite work before joining your first virtual call and those are provided through the course link, which you’ll receive when you sign up. Most people accomplish these minimal tasks in just a couple of hours.
I have other questions. Who do I ask?
Me. Best way to get in touch is through my email: jay @ w2capitalist.com or cell 850.610.0966. Send me your questions.