AS FEATURED ON
“Joining the W2Capitalist Mastermind has easily been one of the best decisions I’ve made in my REI Career. The level of talent, creative thought, encouragement and accountability in this group continues to amaze me! The group gives you what you put into it and it’s so much fun growing with everyone thats a part of it!”
– Jamie O., Birmingham, Alabama
Husband, Father, Sales Professional, Owner of O’Brien Homes and W2 Capitalist Mastermind Member since November 2018
“I work full-time and have 4 kids with my wife. From the beginning my portfolio was a duplex and triplex and since being in the W2 Capitalist Mastermind, my portfolio now includes a 194 unit, 348 unit, 104 unit, 212 unit, and 42 unit syndications (General Partner and Limited Partner). Being in this group has help pushed me. I didn’t have real estate investors in my circle, people who I hung out with regularly and now I consider the people in this group my friends. Jay Helms I give you a shout for starting this, keep it going!“
– Gwyeth S., New York
Husband, Father, Prosthetist, Founder of Rustic-Capital.com and W2 Capitalist Mastermind Member since November 2018
EARN. INVEST. REPEAT.
- Virtual Sessions with a Group of Your Focused Peers
- Access to the W2 Capitalist exclusive private community
- Niched REI focused groups & calls
- A community of like minded people
- Access to Individuals all over the country who are investing at a similar or higher level than you.
- You, on the Hot Seat – each virtual session with your group, you’ll be put on the hot seat to tackle 3 Most Important Aspects:Reveal your latest BIG WIN
- What questions do you have for the group
- What can we keep you accountable to accomplish in the upcoming week (how did you do on your list for last week and be ready to be challenged by others)
- Join One, Access them All – Access to attend all virtual sessions (20+/month) as a spectator regardless of which Group/Niche virtual call that you call home.
“I now know what it’s like to be surrounded by people who are doing what I want to do.”
– Cindy Byler
ACHIEVE FINANCIAL FREEDOM
THE W2 CAPITALIST MASTERMIND IS FOR:
- Aspiring Investors not ashamed to ask their questions and learn from veterans.
- Experienced Investors not ashamed to be held accountable to GROW.
- W2 &1099 employees who invest as a side-hustle.
- Full-time investors who are focused on learning about other niches.
- Investors (aspiring or experienced) who cannot confidently answer the question “who is my REI family?” If it takes you more than 10 seconds to name 5 people in your REI family, we’re specifically talking to you.
THE W2 CAPITALIST MASTERMIND IS NOT FOR:
- Investors who have all the answers and don’t need, nor want accountability to grow.
- Investors who are surrounded by an amazing support group that, on a regularly scheduled basis, holds them accountable for accomplishing what they said they would accomplish.
- Investors who are surrounded by the most amazing support group that does not allow them to slide, miss taking shots at opportunities, nor allow them to become stagnant in their weekly activities to build out their portfolio.
“It was more of a community that I was looking for and not one person sitting at the top…that’s why I joined the W2 Capitalist.”
– Brody Hough-Oakes
BUILD LEGACY WEALTH
JOIN ONE, ACCESS THEM ALL – CURRENT VIRTUAL SESSION SCHEDULE:
- SINGLE FAMILY BUY & HOLD – every Monday @ 11:30 a.m. CST
- GENERAL SESSION TUESDAY – every Tuesday @ 7:30 p.m. CST
- GENERAL SESSION WEDNESDAY – every Wednesday @ 11:00 a.m. CST
- GENERAL SESSION THURSDAY – every Thursday @ 7:30 p.m. CST
- FIX, FLIP, WHOLESALE & BRRRR – every other Tuesday @ 7:00 p.m. CST
- MOBILE HOME PARKS – 2nd & 4th Mondays of every month @ 7:00 p.m. CST
- COMMERCIAL MULTIFAMILY – 1st Monday of every month @ 6:30 p.m. CST
- MULTIFAMILY DEAL REVIEW – Every Friday @ 10:30 CST
For a look at this week’s schedule of calls, check out w2capitalist.com/events
“Because of Jay, I now know what I want and how to get there. I finally submitted an offer because of Jay. Those amazing shifts happened because I know I have someone who cares about me, someone who wants to see me succeed.”
– Masha Klapanova
CREATE MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME
When does the Virtual Mastermind start and finish?
The Virtual Mastermind starts when you sign up. You have to complete the pre-course work before joining your first virtual call. Virtual calls happen on a weekly basis and guest speaker calls will be announced when they are scheduled. No contract, you can leave at anytime but it is expected for a member to fully participate for a minimum of 6 months. 80% of our Members who actively participate in the Mastermind for a year, more than double their portfolio.
Do I need to have real estate investing experience to join the W2 Capitalist Mastermind Group?
No, experience is not required. The law of reciprocity comes into affect here. Ever noticed how most real estate investors aren’t afraid of taking on a mentee or teach you a concept? Teaching is one of the best ways for us experienced real estate investors to learn.
What if I am unhappy with the Mastermind Group?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
How often do we virtually meet?
Weekly via a virtual call (Zoom) and as often as you want in our private & exclusive community. For a full list of meeting times and places, check out W2Capitalist.com/events .
Is interacting with other W2 Capitalists members outside of the virtual call allowed?
Absolutely and highly encouraged. The exclusive and private group is where we chat and where daily & weekly challenges are posted but some team members have already swapped #s and had verbal 1-on-1 convos, invested with one another, helped one another analyze deals and their pitches. One-on-one interaction is part of the “Power of the Mastermind”.
How are W2 Capitalist members kept accountable?
Each virtual session you’ll have the opportunity to announce your self challenges as well as be challenged by others. This group is about taking action and encouraging others to do the same.
Why is there a cost?
Simply put, I want you to take this seriously. There are some minimal administrative costs I incur for hosting the calls and replays (in case you can’t attend when they are live) but mainly to deter anyone who just wants to check it out and not really add any value to the other group members. We exist to push one another higher.
How big are the W2 Capitalist teams?
We limit teams to no more than 15 members and as growth happens, we’ll expand into more teams so that everyone can build intimate relationships, gain knowledge and provide others feedback without getting lost in the “noise”.
Can I just join a virtual call?
No. You have to accomplish the prerequisite work before joining your first virtual call and those are provided through the course link, which you’ll receive when you sign up. Most people accomplish these minimal tasks in just a couple of hours.
I have other questions. Who do I ask?
Reach out to one of our Membership Strategist.